Norwegian short film
In order to be considered for Bergen International Film Festival all submitted short films must fulfill the following requirements:
- The film must have been completed after the 5th of August, 2016
- The film must have a Norwegian director or producer
- The film cannot be aired on Norwegian television before the 5th of October, 2017
Online screeners (streaming or download links) must be submitted by mail to submission (alpha) biff.no. Please put the following information in the subject line: "Submission Norwegian Short Film + (Title of Film)".
All physical screeners (DVD, BluRay or digital files) can be sent by regular mail to the address below. Mark the envelope: "Norwegian Short Film"
Bergen International Film Festival
Georgernes Verft 12
Att.: Jesper Kirkeby Brevik
Tel.: +47 481 85 845
The following production information must be included in the submission. If you are submitting a physical screener you have to send the information in a separate e-mail to submission (alpha) biff.no:
- Norwegian/English/original title
- Country/year of production
- Screening format
- Stills from the film
- Contact information
- The final deadline for submitting your film to BIFF is the 4th of August, 2017
- All submitted films will receive a confirmation by mail when the film has been received
- Entrants of selected films will be contacted no later than the 1st of September 2017
If you are in doubt that your film fulfills one or more of the requirements, send a mail to live (alpha) biff.no for assistance. General BIFF contact information can be found under “contact” in the main menu.