Together we will make BIFF safe. We will ensure good distance between the seats, more time between screenings and hand disinfectant stations. Please follow the advice and guidelines to prevent contagion: Follow good cough etiquette and good hand hygiene, keep an increased distance from others, and stay home if you are feeling sick.
Assigned seats: This year there will be assigned seats on tickets for most screenings. In order to sit next to someone, you should buy tickets together.
Distance between seats: The ticket system adds reserved empty seats around your chosen seats. We ask that you sit in your assigned seat.
More time between screenings: In order to limit crowding in the kiosks and foyers, we have added more time between screenings in the different screening halls. There is also more time between the screenings for extra cleaning.
Tracking of contagion: If there is proven contagion at a screening or an event, it is important to be able to contact everyone who has been present. You will therefore be asked to leave your contact information during the festival. REGISTER YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION HERE.
- We ask everyone who can, to order tickets online. Your contact information will be registered in the process.
- If you buy tickets in the Bergen Kino kiosks, you’ll have to register there and then – either digitally or on paper.
The general advice in society is applicable at BIFF:
- If you feel unwell or have respiratory tract symptoms you should stay at home until the symptoms have passed.
- Keep at least 1 meters distance to your fellow audience members
- Wash your hands often, and use hand disinfectant where this is available
- If you have to sneeze or cough and don’t have a paper tissue available, cover with your elbow.
If you have to stay home: Check out BIFF’s digital screening hall at BIFF+.